- Ergonomic back support
- Sculpted upholstered seat – or mesh seat option
- Stacks vertically – up to 20 chairs fit on a light trolley
- Lighter than alternatives – at only 3.7kg
- Durable steel and polypropylene construction
- Optional armrests
- Optional castors for fluidity of movement
Good collaboration requires movement. Long sessions require comfort and good back support.
We searched the world for the best stacking castor chairs and settled on the Mingle.
Inspired by the classic Herman Miller Caper chair, the Mingle has the added benefit of a comfortable, sculpted and upholstered seat to ensure a good back supporting posture.
Lighter than the Caper chair, the Mingle is highly mobile and stackable. When buying 20 or more chairs, we provide a free lightweight trolly (pictured on right) to stack and store 20 chairs at a time.
Mingle is available with or without arms in either black or grey. It is ideal chair for meeting rooms, training rooms and breakout areas.
One of the best selling chairs to schools in the US, you won’t be disappointed with the Mingle chair.