What We Do
Our purpose is very clear – create value for our clients by providing sound advice, great products and exceptional services that support face to face collaboration.
We help our clients create effective collaborative workspaces by:
- Manufacturing and sourcing loose furniture to support both casual and formal collaboration.
- Instilling capabilities to use new processes within the new designed environments.
The ability to identify the right type of space and process for a given goal is what you get when working with Collaborative Design.
Understanding that how we shape our buildings has a material affect on us.
The key benefits experienced by our clients are…
- Lower cost and more agile fit outs
- Flexible and scaled visual management systems
- Improved utilisation of space to decrease real estate costs
- Enable behaviour change through new, more collaborative ways of working.
- Stimulate greater innovation and engagement.
How we help you deliver these benefits…
- Create flexible casual and formal space to improve employee experience.
- Refresh tired old spaces to enable new more collaborative behaviors to flourish.
- Implement broad adoption of Agile in open plan workspace – Scrums at scale without the downsides.
- Improve privacy and acoustics in open plan.
- Create temporary spaces and war rooms when required.
- Adapt a learning space or classroom into an environment that stimulates interest and curiosity by allowing for movement and engagement.